Half Life Tutorial



I tried a different tutorial today. It's actually a Photoshop tutorial, which added some extra frustration, but I eventually got it figured out.

This one had a plug in called Sparkle. Gee, was that ever irritating. I couldn't seem to get it right. I finally got it to resemble the way it was on the sample, after messing with it for a very long time. Argh.

I do kind of like the looks of this. And it introduced me to another artist that I like very much. The artist is Zindy S. D. Nielsen at the Zindy Zone. She has some lovely pieces. I would have purchased some of her tubes, had money not been so tight. Hopefully I'll go back there soon. In the meantime, however, she does offer some free tubes on her site! And they are quite pretty! I used one in this tutorial.

You could say that this project spoke to the flower child in me. The Zindy artwork reminded me of a Carole King song, so I went with it.

Oh, I almost forgot! I learned how to write curved text! That was easier than I thought!



Tutorial Used: http://sites.google.com/site/megsseductivetutorials/half-life



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!