Dirty Little Secret Tutorial


I had a busy weekend. So busy, in fact, that I didn't post the majority of my projects. I'll try to catch up.

They had a game on one of my forums, called Tut for You, Tag for Me. The first person posted a tutorial that they wanted someone to make for them. Whoever made it got to post a request for a tutorial for someone to make for them in return. I created this tag in exchange for a St. Patrick's Day tag. I was pretty happy with the exchange. Not only was I pleased with the tag I made, and the one I received, but I was also happy to discover a little shortcut in Animation Shop. If you copy the animation, then when you click control E, it gives you the animation again to place on the tag - so if you're using a small animation in numerous places on a tag, that saves some steps. Cool!



Tutorial Used: http://www.weescotslass.co.uk/Tutorials/DirtyLittleSecret/DirtyLittleSecret.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!