Creative Challenge 0216


Another week another round of challenges. This time, I have been provide with all of the elements I need, and I must use them all. They provided the tube, frame, mask, brushes and font.

This time I added a little animation. I glittered the flowers on her gown and the font. I also used the mask twice, once in pink and once in navy. I was happy with the effect.

I wasn't so crazy about this design, but I was rather limited by the terms of the challenge. I was kinda proud of what I did come up with, however. I may never actually use this siggy, but at least I feel confident that I did a respectable job of it.



Tutorial Used: None



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!