Color Challenge, Orange & Brown



On this one, we were instructed to create a siggy using orange and brown. I first looked through my tubes to see if I had any artwork that would suit the color choice. The one that seemed to match the scheme the best was a cowgirl. So that dictated the type of papers and elements I would use. I found a free kit that I thought worked well, and had the right color scheme.

And for the record, I'm not a cowgirl by any stretch of the imagination. I've been on a horse once in my life, and that was a laughable experience. I'm a suburban brat, all the way! But what the heck, it was kinda fun to be a cyber cowgirl for a change, LOL!



Tutorial Used: None.


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!