Censored

I had a few more tags that I would have shown you, but Photobucket didn't like them. They were deleted by them, with a message left behind that said I was in violation of their terms of service. Whoops. I didn't even have full frontal nudity or anything. A partial cheek shot, and a side view of a breast. I guess that was too graphic. On a cartoon image no less. Oh well. Ironically, I had them in my own name and under Mindless Scrap, with the same exact design, and Photobucket only rejected one of them. Didn't make much sense. But I didn't intend to be in violation of anything, so I deleted that image as well. Another misstep, and another lesson learned. I hope I start to get the knack of this stuff one of these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!