Another Kind of Challenge


Okay, I'm starting to branch out a slight bit, and try other challenges on the forum besides siggys.

They have all kinds of challenges. I'm a long ways from doing the edit challenges. The submissions there look like professional photographers have entered. Yikes. But they do have some other challenges each week, and some are geared toward the newbie like me. So that's what I'm working on presently.

This particular challenge was for using a preset shape to cut out a picture, sort of like using it as a cookie cutter. I didn't know what a preset shape was. (doh!) In my defense, there was a typo, and she said "Use your present shape." (I'm not confident that had she said "preset" that I would have understood it any better, but I'll pretend like this is the only reason I messed up, just to preserve my shredded dignity, okay?) I made one submission using the tubes tool because I knew there were basic (preset?) shapes in there. That was incorrect. I used a similar process, but didn't follow the rules exactly, so I went back and deleted it. You can see it here though! Read the next post to see replacement

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!