Cleaning Up My Messes

As you will soon see, I got my proper license information, and I’ve been fixing all my mistakes. I started with the competition siggy, since there was a deadline there. Then when I logged onto the forum to post the siggy, I caught sight of this:

I just wanted to give you all a heads up. I have a friend that is a tuber for MPT and she told me that the CafeMom site had been reported as having alot of copyright violations in regards to their tubes. People not obtaining and/or making up license numbers . I have seen this on other sites. They will secretly look around for months and gather information on who is violating. They have and will sue you for copyright violations do PLEASE be careful when you add your lisence information so you get it right. I have a feeling they will be checking all the siggy groups to make sure there are no violaters. They wont go after Cafemom they will go after you. I think its terrible that people do this anyway but if you do be careful. You might be making a siggy for someone from MPT or CILM and they will then have you redhanded. Just a friendly FYI

Well, now I feel like an idiot (again). Here I’m all put out, thinking that she must believe I stole this artwork, and it turns out that she’s just trying to cover all our butts. Sheesh.

I feel better about it though. I’m glad I finally found out how to do it right, and I’m glad she was just trying to warn us, and not assuming that I stole the work. I’m also glad I got my siggy submitted in time for the challenge. I won’t win, mine isn’t the best, but I do want the chance to participate, and to show that I’m learning new things. (I'm the type that crosses that finish line, even if I'm dead last and everyone else is halfway home already.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!